This free 3-month intensive work-readiness program includes:
- Office and computer training
- Business English conversation and writing
- Workshops in job search skills, vocational & educational advice
- Volunteer and practicum experience
- A certificate of completion
Classes are run in small groups of up to 8 women per session. The Work Ready program is one of our most popular programs and is always in demand, please contact us quickly to save your spot.
The new session will run September 3 – November 26, 2021, and will take place twice a week on Tuesdays (10:00 am – 1:30 pm) and Thursdays (11:30 am – 2 pm).
All classes take place in the Richmond Caring Place (7000 Minoru Blvd, Richmond, BC)
- Computer Skills – Tuesday, 10 am – 12 pm | Location: RWRC office (Room #110), Computer Lab
- Job Search Skills – Tuesday, 11 am – 12 pm | Location: Richmond Caring Place, Room #320
- English/Communication – Thursday, 1 pm – 3 pm | Location: Richmond Caring Place, Room #294
How to Register
- Call the RWRC office at (604) 279-7060
- Email email@example.com