This free 3-month intensive work-readiness program includes:
- Office and computer training
- Business English conversation and writing
- Workshops in job search skills, vocational & educational advice
- Volunteer and practicum experience
- A certificate of completion
Classes are run in small groups of up to 8 women per session. The Work Ready program is one of our most popular programs and is always in demand, please contact us quickly to save your spot.
The new session will begin on April 20, 2021, taking place twice a week on Tuesdays (10:00 am – 1:30 pm) and Thursdays (11:30 am – 2 pm).
- Computer Skills – Tuesday, 10 am – 12 pm
- Job Search Skills – Tuesday, 12:30 pm – 2 pm
- English/Communication – Thursday, 12:30 pm – 2 pm
How to Register
- Call the RWRC office at (604) 279-7060
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org