In light of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, the RWRC office remains closed to in-person visits. However, the majority of our programs are now running in an online format:
- Basic English Conversation (on Zoom – Mondays 10 am – 11 am);
- ABC English Conversation for Beginners (on Zoom – Mondays 11 am – 12 pm);
- Intermediate English Conversation (on Zoom – Mondays 1 pm – 2 pm);
- Dance & Tone Class (on Zoom – Mondays 2:30 pm – 3 pm, Thursdays 4 pm – 4:30 pm, Fridays 10 am – 10:30 am);
- Computer Training in Chinese (on Zoom – Mondays 4-5 pm);
- Computer Training in English (on Zoom – Wednesdays 6-6:30 pm);
- Grandmother Support Group (continues on WeChat weekly);
- French Speaking Support Group (contact the facilitator at email@example.com);
- Richmond Shares (running as normal online, contact the facilitator at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please email the RWRC office at email@example.com or by calling (604) 279-7060 for access details. No classes on Statutory holidays.
Appointments are available if needed and staff can be reached by phone or email.